- Health checks
- X rays
- Nerve blocks
- Skin scrapping
- Isolation Cancer therapy Surgery
- Spays Neuters Plastic surgery
- Intra-medullar orthopaedic surgery
- Dental X rays
- Intensive care
- Puppy classes
- Weight loss clinics
- Micro chipping
- In house blood analysis
- In House microscope work
- Intestinal Intravenous fluid therapy
- Blood pressure measurement / assessment
- Breed owner compatibility consultation
- Specialty diets and advice Cattery : Communal and Private Family Units.
- Cat Friendly Afternoons are on Wednesday 3-6pm
(Dog Emergencies only).
- Great Parking, easy entry and exit, with covered entrance.
- Rabbit, Guinea pig and rat consultations, including neutering Premium food and pet supplies
Cattery Vaccinatons – We run to a higher standard than most when checking vaccinations are up to date.
Communal/private family units – view Cattery page for details
Largest scratch post in Auckland, secure, purpose built, quality premium food supplied – Iams Special dietary & medical needs catered for in private family units.
All prices are estimates and are assuming that there were no complications or emergencies
|Dog Spay||$250.00 – $300.00|
Vaccinations and a Health check for :
- Cats starts at $71.50 and varies depending on the vaccine you choose after discussions with your veterinarian.
- Dogs starts at $71.50, Puppies $85.00 and varies depending on the age & vaccine you choose after discussions with your veterinarian.
Prices may change due to product supply.